Welcome to the Rotary Passport to Service Club!
Our club meets Saturday mornings at 9:00 Eastern Time. If you want to join the meeting as a guest or prospective member, please join us at THIS Zoom LINK.
Our 2021-22 club officers are President Diane Samson, President-Elect Julie Hardy, Secretary Jim Samson and Treasurer Abimbola Omotoso, and Club Administration & Club Rotary Foundation Chair Sue Goldsen.
To view highlights from past club meetings, please CLICK HERE.
Thanks to everyone who supported our golf tournament and “golf ball drop” and our first “Euchre Tournament”! We raised over $850.00 to support the Malawi Water Project.
In recent weeks, we’ve had special guest speakers join us on a variety of topics. March 28th, Past Rotary International President John Germ who talked about the importance of The Rotary Foundation during these difficult times, and similarities between the polio scare of the 1950’s and the current global pandemic. Click here to watch an archived recording of the meeting.
March 21st, Past R.I. Vice-President and current Rotary Foundation Trustee Jennifer Jones talked about membership engagement during the Coronavirus crisis, her husband Dr. Nick Krayacich and fellow Rotarian Dr. Rajen Chetty from the LaSalle-Centennial (Ontario) club shared the implications of COVID-19 from a physician’s perspective. Click here for an archived video of the meeting.
And on April 4th, our special guest was Rotary International Zones 28 & 32 Director-Elect Valarie Wafer discussing new models for Rotary clubs, innovative training ideas and more. Click here for a recording of the meeting.
You can login to our meetings via the Zoom link at the top of the page. Please join us – remember, our meetings are open to everyone, current AND future Rotarians. Invite a friend to join us by sharing this post!
The Rotary Passport to Service Club gives its members a more flexible club experience by:
· Encouraging its members to visit other clubs and participate in their club activities regularly
· Relaxing the attendance policy
· Offering a variety of meeting formats
WHY JOIN OUR PASSPORT CLUB?
The benefits of joining our Rotary Passport to Service Club:
· We meet less frequently—attendance is flexible and online via videoconference
· Meetings are engaging and purposeful, focused on service or social activities
· Affordable dues
· Our club values participation over attendance
· We attract members who may not be interested in the traditional Rotary club model
· Our members quickly build strong relationships throughout the district and beyond
· Members can volunteer for any club’s service projects, giving great flexibility and more opportunities for community and international service.
Interested? Sign up with the form on the right and we’ll keep you updated on our future meetings as we prepare to charter this new club!
If you’re on Facebook, please click here to join our Facebook group!
Please share information about our Passport Club with your friends – remember, we’re looking for folks with Rotary service in their hearts, whether or not they’re current Rotarians.